Pigeon Forge attractions range from world-famous Dollywood to guided nature hikes, shopping, stage shows, and everything in between. In these gorgeous mountains, you’ll find amazing things to captivate you and your family all around the Pigeon Forge area. A trip to these storied mountains is always one that is full of beauty, fun, excitement, and family memories that last a lifetime.
For any travel plans, always check ahead for any special hours or conditions. Check their website, FaceBook page, or call for any details and ticket prices.
Follow me on Pinterest for lots of my favorite desitnations. My Home and Travels Pinterest
The Best Pigeon Forge Attractions
Pigeon Forge is known first and foremost for Dollywood, but it has so much more to offer. From arcades to shopping, and even indoor skydiving, Pigeon Forge is bustling with all kinds of activities that everyone in the family will love.
One of the best ways to learn about all attractions is to check out MY PIGEON FORGE for all updates and travel plans..
This time of year is one of the best to visit – Fall with all the outdoor activities and beautiful colors of the mountains. Escape to the mountains.
One of the newest shows is the PAULA DEEN’S LUMBERJACK FEUD SHOW AND ADVENTURE PARK Watch real lumberjacks duke it out in exciting real competitions and then try them yourself at the adventure park.
- Dollywood: Dollywood is the quintessential family fun park in Pigeon Forge. Here, you’ll find water rides, roller coasters, stage shows, dining, shopping, and much more.
- TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena: TopJump offers a trampoline park, cliffhanger challenges, virtual reality, arcade, dodgeball, a toddler area, dining, and other extreme experiences.
- Xtreme Racing Center: Strap in and get ready for extreme go-karting, featuring the fastest karts in Pigeon Forge.
- Speedzone Fun Park: Speedzone offers four go-kart tracks including a kids track designed for younger go-karters.
- 7D Dark Ride Adventure: Prepare for a fully-immersive gaming experience like you’ve never experienced before, uniting all of your senses into one heart-pounding adventure.
- Pigeon Forge Axe House: Great food, great drinks, great times, and of course, ax throwing are waiting for you at Pigeon Forge Axe House.
- Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center: See all your favorite celebrities done in wax and play great games like Outbreak – Dread the Undead, Hannahs’ Maze of Mirrors, and more.
- Crave Golf Club: Taking mini-golf to the next level, Crave offers the ultimate mini-golf experience, along with bowling and 2 escape room games.
- The Escape Game: Your family will love any of the six escape games available here, each with their own theme.
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad: Enjoy the Smoky Mountain views via steam engine. The company also offers special events and group options.
- Rocky Top Wine Trail: Enjoy a palet-pleasing tour through five wineries in the Smoky Mountains.
- Beyond the Lens: Dive headfirst into pop culture fun with interactive games, mind-blowing exhibits, and more.
- WonderWorks: Equal parts learning and fun, WonderWorks is an interactive museum where kids are encouraged to be hands-on.
- Red Skelton Tribue Theater: Paying tribute to one of the most classic and iconic comedians of any era, the theater features two family-friendly shows.
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum: Explore a different side of American History with five unique galleries that study criminal intent, profiles, the penal system, and more.
- Flyaway Indoor Skydiving: Soar through the air without jumping out of a plan at Flyaway.
- Arcade City: From ski-ball to arcade games, families can get their fill of gaming at Arcade City.
- The Track: Speed along go-kart tracks, enjoy family-friendly and thrill rides, or hit the arcade at The Track.
- Big Top Arcade: Play tons of games to earn tickets for prizes or just hit the arcade game section for all kinds of gaming fun.
- The Comedy Barn Theater: This theater focuses on family-friendly entertainment and has been the most successful, most attended clean comedy theater in the world for twenty-five years.
- Fat Daddy’s Arcade: Fat Daddy’s is filled to the brim with great games, go-kart tracks, mini-golf, rides, and a lot more. There are two Fat Daddy’s locations to choose from – near The Island and near Dolly Parton’s Stampede.
- Pirate’s Voyage Dinner and Show: This swashbuckling dinner and show is high-adventure entertainment for the entire family.
- Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show: Southern-fried murder is on the menu at this dinner show featuring four different shows – The Killbililes, Moonshine Murders, Who Shot the Sheriff!, and Murdering Mr. Scrooge.
- Rockin’ Raceway: Earn tickets to trade in for prizes, race go-karts, or hit the arcade games.
- Double Decker Bus Tours: This new bus tour features 7 unique tour adventures in the area.
- The Mountain Mile: Still in development, when the project is completed it will boast over 174 acres of retailers, restaurants, lodging, and attractions.
- LazerPort Fun Center: A fun time for all, LazerPort offers mini-golf, laser tag, go-karts, and an arcade.
- Country Tonite Theater: Wholesome family fun featuring comedy, classic country music acts, and even a Christmas show running from November through December.
- Pigeon Forge Snow: Enjoy snowy fun any time of year. This facility is the only indoor facility in America to use real snow.
- Titanic Museum: Learn all about the famous ship through events, exhibitions, and more.
- Buttonwillow Civil War Theater: This historic stage show offers up drama, comedy, and a different look at the Civil War.
- Smokey Mountain Escape Games: Enjoy 4 different escape games with the family – The Haunting, Mad Scientist, Diamond Heist, and Moonshine Mayhem.
- Rip Roaring Adventures: Enjoy the Smokies in an entirely different way on these white water adventures.
- Tennessee Mountain Tours: Experience the “real” Smoky Mountains on these tours guided by rea, 7th generation locals.
- Foxfire Mountain Adventures: Explore The Smokies by zipline, ATV, hiking and swinging bridge, and camping. They offer four different tours along with camping and photos.
- Wildwater Rafting: Enjoy gorgeous views of the water and the wilderness on a white water raft or sailing through the sky on a zip line.
- Smoky Mountain Llama Treks: Hiking, the beauty of the Smoky Mountains, and Llamas! Who could ask for anything more?
- Rowdy Bear Mountain – Pigeon Forge: Enjoy beautiful scenery along with exciting downhill coasters and The Mountain Glider, a suspended, single-rail coaster.
- Big Rock Dude Ranch at Ponderosa: This laid-back family getaway offers horseback riding, fishing, a gem mine, and a petting zoo.
- Smoky Mountain Ziplines: See the beauty of the Smoky Mountains from high up in the trees. Ziplines and canopy tours are available.
- Outdoor Rafting Adventures: Head to Hartford and set out on white water rafting or zip-lining adventures.
- Bluff Mountain Adventures: Explore the foothills of East Tennesse on a guided ATV tour of trails across 6,000 acres of the Smokies.
- Goldrush Stables & Carriage Rides: Offering horseback rides in the Pigeon Forge area and carriage rides in Pigeon Forge proper.
- Pink Adventure Tours: Offers various guided Jeep tours across the Smoky Mountains – all based out of Pigeon Forge.
- Tennessee Mountain Tours: These tours combine the beautiful sights of the Smokies with a guided experience that teaches visitors about the history of the area.
- Smokies Angling Adventures: Offering anglers guided fishing experiences across the Great Smoky Mountains.
Pigeon Forge Attractions Have so Much to Offer
Whether your family loves rides, arcades, stage shows, or getting out in the beauty of nature, Pigeon Forge attractions have it all and then some. From Dollywood to rafting along the river and zip lining, there are more Pigeon Forge attractions than you can shake an Appalachian stick at. If you’re planning a trip to the Smokies, be sure that Pigeon Forge is on your list!
It’s never too early to start planning your winter trips. Watch soon too for all of the holiday and special lights Pigeon Forge has grown famous for. Over 5 million lights will be seen for Winterfest.
One of my favorite hotels is The Margaritaville Island Hotel.
A favorite restaurant Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen-kitch