I had the pleasure of staying here again recently and now I will give you my top 12 reasons to stay at Wyndham Disney Springs Resort. Choose between the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort OR Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs.
1. Disney Springs. Located at the entrance, it’s a short five minute walk over from the hotel. No major streets to cross and no stairs. You can make your way over by the elevators and walkway to enjoy everything Disney Springs has to offer.
2. Character Breakfast. Maybe you aren’t visiting Walt Disney World or can’t get tickets for the Character breakfast in the park, so have fun with official Disney Characters during your breakfast on select mornings. Pluto and Goofy was more than happy to entertain the kids of all ages and take plenty of “goofy” photos.
A large teddy bear greeted us upon entry. My thought though – why wasn’t it Mickey?
3. Wyndham Lake Buena Vista is an official Walt Disney World® Resort. (Look for big news at the end of this post. You can buy tickets here to avoid the lines and shop at the Disney store.
4. M-I-C-K-E-Y waffle. Who can come to Orlando and not have one. These are available everyday during the breakfast buffet. Which is a great way to start your day either at the park or just hanging out.
Lots of other goodies available during breakfast everyday.
5. Convenience. Shuttles are available about every 30 minutes to all of the Walt Disney Parks. Check the times but they run very late at night (early morning) for everyone to enjoy the most of their time.
6. Oasis Aquatic Pool Area. With two heated pools, you can enjoy them on any visit. The Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground offers added fun for all ages, even a waterfall.
The second pool and elevated hot tub is a bit more relaxing.
With the bar and grill, stay for the day and enjoy some Florida sunshine. You can rent a cabana for the day also.
7. Budget-friendly. Exceptional value is offered at either resort, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort OR Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort for an official Disney Hotel.
8. Rooms with a view. The towers offer a spectacular view overlooking Disney Springs and into Walt Disney World. You can even see fireworks in the background. I had this great view on my first visit, but unfortunately, this visit I was booked on the other side (view of interstate). Make sure you confirm you are getting the view. It was wonderful this summer and I bet it would have even been better during the Christmas season. This was from my summer visit trying to catch fireworks on my cellphone.
9. Director of Fun. Need more ideas for fun or entertaining the kids. There’s a reading area for a little down time, plus the Director of Fun can help you plan special occasions or events. Just contact the hotel.
10. Activities for all. Two lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball and a video arcade gives you all kinds of options for any free time. A state of the art fitness room is open 24 hours as well.
11. Great resort for families of all kinds. Adults only or a family with children, there’s something for everyone.
12. BIG NEWS for 2018. As a Walt Disney World® Resort and guest at either Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort OR Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort you will beging to enjoy Extra Magic Hours during your stay in 2018. Each day, select attractions are open longer at one of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Check the Extra Magic Hours calendar for a schedule.
It’s never too early to plan your Spring Break or summer vacation, just remember all the fun you can have here at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort OR Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort.