No matter what time of year, it’s always a good time to have a picnic. Labor Day is this weekend and most think of it as the last official weekend of summer.approaching, why not start planning ahead to have a menu full of patriotic picnic foods that are perfect for sharing? The more that you prepare for your picnic, the more fun and festive food options that you can have! If you’re looking for a few red, white, and blue recipes, here are 20 Patriotic Picnic Foods perfect for celebrating anytime of the year to get your picnic planning started!
Let’s plan for a final blow-out for summer before we bring out our fall decor.
20 Patriotic Picnic Foods Perfect for Celebrating Anytime of the Year
- Blue Fudge. Yes, you read that right. Who wouldn’t love having red, white, and blue fudge to enjoy with their family and friends?
- Fire Work Cupcakes. Don’t’ wait until the 4th of July to get some fireworks in your life! These cupcakes are patriotic and festive for all your Labor Day picnic needs.
- Jello Pots. No one can deny the deliciousness of Jello and this colorful layered treat is certain to be a hit!
- Patriotic Snack Cakes. Eating “anything” off a stick is always fun, and these snack cakes are no exception to that rule.
- Tahini pavlova parfaits. Light and delicious, these parfaits are the perfect ending to a fun and active picnic.
- Rice Krispie Sparklers. Not only are these sparklers delicious, they are super simple to make as well!
- Red, White and Blue Mixed Berry Shortcake in Jars. You may not find anything cuter than this patriotic picnic treat!
- Patriotic Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs. Kabobs aren’t just for meat anymore! These adorable and delicious shortcake kabobs are perfect for any patriotic picnic.
- Red White and Blue Vanilla Fudge Recipe. Think of this fudge as a tie-dye of red, white and blue. Beautiful, and tasty!
- 4th of July Jelly Parfait. Better make extra of this tasty treat because it will be gone before you know it!
- America Fruit tray with dip. Keep it healthy with this simple fruit tray. Fresh fruit and picnics are the perfect duo!
- M and M cookie Tart Recipe. If you can’t decide between cookies and M & M’s, why not have them both together?
- Fruit Flag Graham Cookies . These are not only pretty, they’re fun to make as well!
- Patriotic Cookie Recipe. There’s no denying the patriotic pride in these cookies!
- Marshmallow Fourth of July Pinwheels. While these may look a little bit like fruit rollups, they taste so much better!
- American Smores Dip. With this awesome dip, there’s no way that you can stop dipping after one bite. Just remember that if you’re sharing, don’t double dip!
- Amercian flag Rice Krispie Treats. Simple and fun, these rice krispie desserts are a true treat!
- Icecream 4th of July Sandwiches. Pack a cooler and enjoy these delicious ice cream sandwiches!
- Patriotic Cupcakes. These taste so good, you’ll want to make up a double batch!
- Smores on a Stick Recipe. These s’mores on a stick are the perfect way to keep your hands clean!
Planning and packing for a picnic has never been easier than with these 20 Patriotic Picnic Food options! Make one, or make ’em all, but rest easy knowing that you’re going to have some truly delicious options for all your picnic food needs!
Think about all of the upcoming outings for a family you will have attending festivals or going apple picking, here’s an easy picnic on the go idea.