How many times have you looked at something in your house and decided that you could make it much better than the way you purchased it? If you’re anything like me, this probably happens on a daily and weekly basis. There are so many items that are simple to make, but we all tend to fall into the patterns of buying them at the store. If you’ve recently noticed the simplicity of your curtain rods, you aren’t alone! Don’t spend money at the store when you can make them just as easily yourself!
No time now? Save it to Pinterest for later.
20 Frugal Ways to Make your Own Curtain Rods
- DIY Awesome Professional Curtain Rod. It’s never been easier than ever to make your own professional looking curtain rod. With a few simple steps, you’ll be starting in awe at your handiwork.
- DIY Restoration Hardware Inspired Curtain Rods. Think farmhouse, meets modern with these totally cool and simple curtain rods.
- Make Your Own DIY Curtain Rods. Never pay an outrageous price again for those store bought curtain rods! Instead, for mere dollars, you can build your very own.
- DIY Conduit Curtain Rod. Making a curtain rod for less than $30 has never been easier than with this fun DIY!
- Make An Outdoor Curtain Rod. Don’t limit your talent for indoor curtain rods only! You can also make ones that are perfect for outdoor as well.
- DIY Curtain Rods And Curtain Finials. Take your curtain rods from “blah” to glam with these simple and affordable DIY curtain rods.
- Easy DIY Curtain Rods. If you have the tools handy, this DIY curtain rod will be as easy as pie.
- DIY Pipe And Rope Curtain Rods. Have a few minutes to spare? This curtain rod will take you less than 15 minute to do!
- Budget Curtain Rod DIY. Say hello to a white wonderland with these clean and modern curtain rods.
- DIY Outdoor Curtain Rod. Perfect for any outdoor space, this curtain rod is a must for your patio or deck.
- DIY Custom Copper Curtain Rods. Cover up those bay windows with this simple Copper Curtain Rods.
- Make A Curtain Rod And Finials With A Tennis Ball. Have a couple tennis balls just lying around? It’s time to use them for an amazing curtain rod!
- Affordable Industrial Farmhouse Pipe Curtain Rods. It’s time to welcome farmhouse style into your home with these beautiful curtain rods.
- New Curtains & DIY $12 Rod. If you have $12, then you have enough to make your very own curtain rod for your home or apartment.
- PVC Conduit Curtain Rods And DIY Rod Hardware. Give those PVC pipes another purpose in your home with these amazing DIY curtain rods.
- Cheapest DIY Curtain Rod Using PVC Pipe. Cheap and purposeful, this curtain rod needs to be on your radar.
- DIY Double Curtain Rod<. Don’t leave the living room windows bare! Instead, try these curtain rods out for a try.
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Curtain Rod. Bring on the plumping pipe for this simple curtain rod project!
- DIY Branch Curtain Rod. If you are a nature lover, why not bring a bit of it right into your home and use it as a curtain rod?
- Towel Rack Turned Curtain Rod. If you love to repurpose, this curtain rod project is the one for you!
With all of this amazing DIY options, you have no excuse to making your own curtain rods!
From start to finish, it’s a process that is super simple, affordable and versatile as well. Find one of the options above that fit your current home decor and style, and made a plan to make a pair or two of this DIY curtain rods.
What are some of your favorite DIY projects?
One of mine is how this old changing table turned into my dining room coffee bar.
I’ve included affiliate links to Amazon for you to find some products easier. I may receive a small commission, but the price is the same for you. It just helps my blog out.