12 Tasty Poke Cake Recipes
- Caramel Chocolate Poke Cake. Rest assured that this Poke Cake will be a hit. With the combination of caramel and chocolate, you’d expect nothing less, right?
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake. If you love lemon and all the tangy flavors that accompany it, this dessert will be the star of the show. Is your mouth already watering anticipating that first bite?
- Strawberry Poke Cake. With summer strawberries in prime time, why not whip up a super simple Strawberry Poke Cake? Topped with whipped cream, it’s a great way to enjoy a delicious dessert after a super long day.
- Butterfinger Poke Cake. If you could have your cake and candy bar together in one glorious bite, you would, wouldn’t you? Give it a try with this delicious poke cake recipe!
- Chocolate Strawberry Poke Cake. The power packed duo of flavor comes alive with this Chocolate Strawberry Poke Cake. It’s a little sweetness within a super moist cake that will keep you coming back for more and more.
- Death by Chocolate Poke Cake. If you didn’t think there was a thing as “too much” chocolate…this cake may change your mind. Chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate is what makes up this amazing dish!
- Triple Berry Lemonade Poke Cake. Perfect for a hot summer day, this tasty treat will not disappoint.
- Oreo Poke Cake. Cookies, cream and cake all in one? Yes, please! You won’t be able to say no to a piece of this amazing poke cake.
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake. This poke cake is one of those recipes that you’re certain to keep on hand for any and all dessert needs. The combination of the flavors is simply out of this world!
- Death by Mocha Poke Cake. If you love mocha, this is the cake for you. It’s simple, flavorful and addictive as well! Try stopping after just one bite…I dare ya!
- Key Lime Poke Cake. Getting to enjoy the flavors of Key Lime is truly special. Finding a good Key Lime recipe is priceless. With this poke cake recipe, you’ll be in love with the results!
- Lemon White Chocolate Poke Cake. Not all chocolate has to be milk chocolate! Enjoy a combination of white chocolate and lemon in this delicious dessert.
I’ve included affiliate links to Amazon for you to find some products easier. I may receive a small commission, but the price is the same for you. It just helps my blog out.