You always hear it – Buy Local. We are blessed in Chattanooga to have so many great local businesses.
- 1/3 C Aged Balsamic Infused Honey
- 1/3 C Olive Oil
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs Springer Mountain Boneless Chicken Breast, cut into strips.
- In a small bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour this into a large ziplock bag.
- Add chicken.
- Mash the bag carefully to cover chicken.
- Refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours.
- About every hour, turn bag over and distribute marinade again over the chicken.
- Grill about 7 - 10 minutes per side, depending on size and thickness of strips.
Drizzle extra honey, or add a side for dipping.
Serve with your favorite side.
Adapted from Everyday Eclectic