There’s just something about Apple Cider that signals the true start of Fall. While there are a ton of different apple cider options out there, adults all over the world will be rejoicing once they realize that there are even more ways to turn those already delicious apple cider drinks into cocktails that taste amazing.
Remember to add this to your fall Pinterest interest boards.
Perfect for tailgating, sitting around the campfire, or just relaxing out on your front porch on a brisk Fall evening, these Apple Cider Cocktails are a great way to sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
14 Apple Cider Cocktails to Make This Fall
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule. Delicious and a great cider cocktail to kick off the cooler weather of Fall finally arriving!
- Apple Pie Moonshine. Being able to have a drink that tastes like Apple Pie is one of those drinks that you’ll remember for a lifetime!
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cocktail. There are few times in life that you’ll have the opportunity to make and taste a cocktail this delicious!
- Cinnamon Whiskey Apple Pie Cocktails. If you’re craving the flavor of a good ol’ homemade cinnamon apple pie, this is the cocktail for you!
- Dark & Stormy Apple Cider. Sounds a bit mysterious, right? Make this one for yourself to see what it’s all about!
- Spiced Apple Cider Sangria. The simplicity of this sangria recipe is just one of the aspects that make it so appealing!
- Spiked Hot Apple Cider. If you like your apple cider hot, you’ll love the flavor AND the temperature of this delicious cocktail.
- Apple Cider Martini . Flavored martinis are seriously yummy! This Apple Cider Martini is one that will transport you directly to the Fall months each and every time.
- Spiked Salted Caramel Apple Cider . One can never have too many caramel and apple cocktail recipes, right?
- Apple Cider Mimosas. This mimosa is perfect for a brunch with friends or a late evening gathered around the campfire.
- Cinnamon Bourbon Apple Cider. Fall weather have you feeling a bit chilly? Warm up with this amazing apple cider drink!
- Cider Appletini. Cheers to you, my friend! This Appletini is one that’ll make its way into your cocktail recipe rotation for sure!
- Homemade Hard Cider. There’s no great joy than being able to make your own beverage from start to finish! Give this one a try and you’ll find out just how simple it can truly be.
- Amaretto Apple Cider Cocktail. The subtle flavor of amaretto brings such a delightful taste to this apple cider cocktail!
With Fall finally here, at least on the calendar, it’s time to start planning out your Fall cocktail menu. You can never go wrong with apple cider because there are a ton of fun flavors that pair perfectly with it!
Check out the Apple Cider Cocktail recipes above, and see which ones really stick out to you to start with. If you focus on trying a new one each week, you’ll have enough to get you through until Winter! Don’t forget to always make extra for your friends as well. As we all know, sharing is caring!
MORE APPLE COCKTAILS
If these weren’t enough for you, check out these other Fall Apple Cocktails.