With only three ingredients, you can add this simple pumpkin cheesecake dip to your recipe book for those last minute guests. Or when you are invited to a potluck.
As all of the holidays get closer, you will be glad to have this recipe to relieve the stress of entertaining, or needing to take a dish to a potluck or church function. Just grab these three ingredients on your next shopping trip. Or better yet, buy two of each so you can double up on the recipe.
By using frozen whipped topping, canned pumpkin, and instant pudding mix, it’s easy to have these on hand to make for any occasion. Serve with your favorite spicy or plain cookies.
Assemble all of your ingredients.
Mix defrosted Cool Whip and pumpkin together in large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
Gently add pudding mix to Cool Whip/pumpkin mixture and stir together.
Refrigerate after thoroughly mixed.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 - 3.4 oz Package Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 1 - 15 oz canned Pumpkin, not pumpkin mix
- Defrost Cool Whip in refrigerator for about 4 - 5 hours before preparing dip.
- Mix defrosted Cool Whip and pumpkin together in large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add pudding mix to Cool Whip/pumpkin mixture.
- Stir together.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Make sure you don't use pumpkin pie mix.
- Need to defrost Cool Whip last minute - place in bowl of warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with just a little cinnamon when ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite cookies such as Vanilla Wafers, Gingersnaps, or spice cookies.
Need another yummy dessert? Try the Oreo Pumpkin Trifle.